In the everyday world of managing a business on-line, there will come a time when you have a problem you can’t solve. This is the perfect time to form a Mastermind Alliance with a group of you peers. An alliance of a group of individuals with unique strengths will allow you to create a Synergy. Your combined effect is greater than the sum of one individual effort. This alliance will allow you to get different perspectives and compensate for your lack of a specific skill.
Bo Bennett lists 5 steps to forming a Mastermind Alliance:
1. Identify and Build - Analyze your weaknesses and build a team of individuals who can fill your needs.
2. Understand Your Objective – Make sure each individual member understands the objective of the group and has a passion to help the group succeed.
3. Understand Compensation – Each member should understand the reward for being a part of this alliance. It may or may not be a monetary reward.
4. Give Clear Direction – As the leader of a Mastermind Alliance you should develop Action Steps as guidance for each member.
5. Set Meeting Times & Frequency – Set up specific communications guidelines. This can, also, be used as a deadline for completion of projects.
The creation of a Mastermind Alliance can be a HUGE step to problem solving. You can use an alliance for simple problems or major projects. This type of alliance even works well for the creation of a business conglomerate. The possibilities are endless.
“Mastermind Alliance – A modern think tank and positive network.” – Unknown